Our client is an international company providing security solutions to customers around the world.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and autonomous person to fill the open position of Commercial Security Sales Executive. This role has a focus on developing new preventative maintenance agreements within a designated territory or by nature of customers.
Key Job Responsibilities
This position is responsible for promoting products and services to various clients while building relationships; conducting sales presentations, conventions, seminars, and other related activities in order to develop new preventative maintenance agreements.
- Develops annual sales plan in line with company objectives and meets established personal sales targets focusing on medium to large sized accounts.
- Manage and develop new preventative maintenance agreements.
- Obtains sales by developing new accounts and following up on company generated leads.
- Travels to, and visits premises, completes surveys, determines customer objectives/requirements, and designs service contracts that will best meet the needs of the customer and the particular site.
- Prepares and presents sales presentations, quotes and other customer facing initiatives and follows up by telephone and/or in person to obtain the sales order.
Educational /Technical Requirements
- Post secondary Degree/Diploma in Commerce, Marketing, Sales, Psychology or Sociology is considered an asset
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications (Microsoft Office Suite etc.)
- Proven 2-3 years sales experience in business-to-business services
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract
- Enthusiastic sales professional with results-driven mentality, who is motivated by success
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and ability to work independently
- Comprehends shop drawings to determine security system layouts
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Self-motivator with a positive outlook
- Strong prospecting skills including telephone and cold-calling